Raised in a ministry home in the rural parts of south Georgia, Shauna now finds herself immersed daily in the reality of doing life in a global city. She and her husband, Ben, started Epic Church in the heart of San Francisco in 2010 and they have seen God grow Epic to be a multi-national church of 700+ people and families, diverse in age, ethnicity, viewpoints, income level, and faith background. Shauna is a coach for city living and family thriving. She is a speaker and writer on the topics of ministry and mission.
Shauna ventures out daily to the grocery store and school…
but a few times a year, she cherishes time to share her story and concepts at conferences and retreats, in big and small group settings.
Topics I have given and can gladly give again:
- Church Planting/Ministry Wives: Flourishing like the Cedars
- A Walk through 2 Corinthians 3 (1-4 talks: Our Lives are a Letter, Our Enoughness is from God, Bold because of Hope, He's Still Working on Me)
- Bearing the Beautiful and the Barren (vulnerability)
- Duty or Beauty? (this talk includes a tea service)
- Permanent and Purposeful (growing into God's intentions for our lives)
- We are our top 5 people! (friendships)
- A Kid's Panel (Bay Area only): I bring our four school-aged kids along with their viewpoints of life in the city, life in the church, and life in our culture.